How Streamlined is Your Business? Take The Strategic Simplicity® Test
Ask yourself these questions:
1. Change Simplicity - Do you minimize the number of non strategic goals pursued? Can you identify and clearly communicate the key initiatives that lead to dramatic improvement?
2. Market Simplicity - What big idea or theme do you want your business known for? Even if you can do more, what one thing do you want to focus your marketing on?
3. Decision Simplicity - How easy is it for prospects to decide and evaluate among your offerings? Is it easy for them to see the value of your products compared to those of competitors? Does your product portfolio overlap and cause confusion?
4. User Simplicity - Once a prospect decides to become a customer, how easy is it for them to buy, use your product, and take advantage of sales and servicing?
5. Operational Simplicity - How simple and streamlined are your internal processes? Consider your employees to be (internal) customers: do you provide them with user simplicity to do their jobs?