Puri Consulting LLC
Monday, August 7, 2017
Six Steps For Streamlining Business Success
1. Focus on results / outputs, not inputs or processes.
2. Treat co-workers / internal customers as well as external customers.
3. Focus on 80% success—not perfection.
4. Continually raise the bar on providing value to customers.
5. Focus your efforts on your best 20% of customers.
6. Use micro projects to continually test / fail / iterate new forms of value.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)